My Progress

September 27, 2010

Wishlist: Nike Air Max +2010

Lots of folks on the TA Method Facebook fanpage agree that the Nike Air Max Plus line of shoes provide the best support for the dance cardio.  I currently have an old pair of Nike Shox.  I really want to try the Nike Air Max because I have weak knees so I need all the cushioning and support that I can get.

I did some research and fell in love with these...

The pink and black color is soooo hot!  I really want them but they cost $159.99 and that's not exactly budget friendly.  I think I might consider them as a splurge gift to myself once I reach a weight loss milestone like 10 lbs. or when I can fit into my Rock & Republic jeans (whichever comes first!).  This is a great motivator and would totally give me something to look forward to.  Better start dancing my ass off if I want these shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment