My Progress

September 25, 2010

Days Five and Six: No Bueno :-(

So my 'cheat day' turned into 'cheat days'...so bad.  I was doing very good on Friday.  Eating my vegetables and fruits, plus I did all three of TA's Malawi webisodes.  I was doing sooo good!  My sister called me to go shopping and it all went downhill from there.  Crab and shrimp artichoke dip, half a cobb salad topped with crispy (read:  FRIED) shrimp, plus a big bowl of crab soup.  All this was eaten at about 9:00 PM.

I planned to start anew on Saturday but I was so busy Saturday morning that I didn't eat anything.  Actually it was 2:30 PM and I still hadn't eaten anything.  I was totally drained and just wanted to go home but I was starving so I went to Chic-Fil-A...yikes!!!  So not on the TA program.

Sunday is going to be a totally different story, I'll go back to the farmer's market and get some great fruits and veggies to start my week off right.  I'm not giving up.  Even if I don't follow the diet I will continue doing the TA Method videos and webisodes.  I've already seen changes in my body so I know that the exercises work.

No comments:

Post a Comment