My Progress

September 19, 2010

TA Method Day 0: Prep

Shopping for my veggies went a lot better than expected.  I started at the farmer's market, then went to the organic market for everything else.  The commenters on the TA Method Facebook page mentioned how much they spent but that wasn't the case for me.  Buying the bulk of my produce at the farmer's market could be why I only spent about half of what others did.

Today I'm going to make the strawberry mint salad for Monday's breakfast and I am going the do the spinach salad for lunch.  I know that preparing everything the day before will be crucial for me.  I don't want to be tempted to buy any crap at work.  I'll probably take apple slices and almond butter for a snack.  I'm going to modify the diet because I don't like fish but I'm not a strict vegetarian either.

I'm also planning on running through the exercises today so that I'll be more familiar tomorrow.

I'm glad I found the TA Method Facebook page, reading comments from fellow dieters is encouraging and they've answered a lot of my questions about the program.

UPDATE:  I made strawberry salad for breakfast tomorrow, the Tuscan bean salad for lunch tomorrow and prepped the spinach salad for dinner tomorrow.  I also tried to run through the exercises...yikes!  Those exercises seem simple but they kick boo-tay!!  I guess the saying is right...no pain, no gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment