My Progress

September 21, 2010

Day Two: Confessions

Today was a little better than yesterday as far as my hunger.  I took extra fruit and a little more bean salad with me to work so I wouldn't feel like I wanted to eat my keyboard!  Everything was going along great until I was confronted with the enemy...a slice of red velvet cake!  I'm weak, I couldn't help it.  I ate the cake but then I felt totally guilty so I did 45 minutes of muscle design.  I would really like to know when the muscle design part is going to get easier because I feel like I'm dying through all the reps (but I guess I needed to be punished!).  I still have 40 minutes of cardio to do but I really get a kick out of the dancing so it doesn't feel that bad.

Since the cake was my dinner, I've prepared my spinach salad for tomorrow's lunch.  I haven't decided what recipes I'll make next but I'm thinking one of the soups.

I think I'll do an official weigh in at the start of day 6, which would be a full five days of TA Method.  Can't wait to see my progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment