My Progress

September 23, 2010

Day Three: A little deviation

The day was pretty uneventful, I had fruit for breakfast but I really didn't want spinach for lunch.  I went to a Chinese restaurant for lunch and got shrimp chow mein which is basically shrimp with cabbage, celery and onions in a light sauce.  I threw away the white rice and crispy fried noodles that came with it so I wouldn't be tempted.  It was very satisfying to eat something different.  I really needed to switch it up a little.

As far as exercise, I tried the Tracy Anderson Perfect Design Series: Sequence I for the first time.  It included some of the same toning exercises from the TA Method 30 Day DVD but in a different order.  This video was very challenging to me, the butt/legs section was hard.  I look forward to the day when these exercises become a little easier for me.  The idea of adding ankle weights seem so far off to me its unimaginable.  I didn't do a full 40 minutes of cardio because I was feeling drained of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment