My Progress

September 9, 2010

Still Trying: Not too bad...

So yesterday was pretty good.  I'm really making an effort to count calories (especially the snacks and drinks which can really add up!).  I actually enjoyed the Jillian Michaels: Shred-It With Weights DVD but I'm feeling a little pain today.  The soreness lets me know I worked some muscles that haven't been used in a while, yay me!

Food wise I was not perfect, I worked from home most of the day which is usually bad because I find myself snacking constantly.  I had will power and didn't snack today but I had a serious Taco Bell craving and gave in.  Also, I'm addicted to Starbucks (probably all the sugar) so that's something else I'm going to work on but my total calories wasn't too bad...not very nutritious, but I'll work on that.

I definitely need to visit the organic market this weekend because I need way more fruits and vegetables in my life!

Today's Food Intake
2 chicken burritos with beans (no cheese) about - 800 calories
Grande iced soy chai latte - 230 calories
Marshmallow dream bar - 210 calories
Raspberry lemonade about - 150 calories
Total = 1390 calories

*No exercise because I worked late but my caloric intake was under 1500 so I feel it balances out.  I'll definitely do something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment