My Progress

September 20, 2010

Day One: TA Method

Those sweet little pictures in Tracy Anderson's book are a little misleading.  Those simple, innocent exercises kicked my butt today!  I could only do 20 reps and I'm not looking forward to the soreness tomorrow.  Honestly, I'm happy about it all because if were easy, it probably wouldn't be so effective.  The cardio was also intense and left me sweating and guzzling water.

On the food side, the strawberry mint salad was tasty but left me hungry.  I ate an apple for a snack and the Tuscan bean salad for lunch.  By the time I got home from work I was STARVING!!  I made the spinach salad for dinner and threw an extra boiled egg in.  I am definitely going to have to prepare more snacks to bring with me to work.  

One day down, 29 more to go!


P.S.  I'm obsessed with reading comments on the Facebook fan page!!  So much helpful and encouraging info.

No comments:

Post a Comment