My Progress

September 27, 2010

Day Eight: Happy Monday!


I had a great Monday!  I caved in and started the day with Starbucks though I'm only allowing myself one per week (I figure Monday is bests because it's so hard going back to work after the weekend).  I had Fantastic Foods
Chili, Vegetarian, 6.4 oz.for lunch.  I really believe that I make the best vegetarian chili.  I add diced tomatoes with green chilies, TWO cans of dark red kidney beans, a cup of frozen corn, diced green pepper, diced red onion, and extra chili powder.  It truly tastes Fantastic!  It's perfect because it feels me up and satisfies me.  I also had a piece of GG Scandinavian Bran Crispbread, 3.5 Ounce Bag for an extra fiber boost.

On the exercise front I did a full half hour of TA Method muscle work, then I mastered that dance combination I posted earlier.  I really tried to go full out and it was a great workout!  I'm getting to the point where I really enjoy the sweat.  I know it's because of the dancing, plain aerobic workouts are kind of lame and boring but the dancing is a challenge to learn and it's fun.  Dancing in my mirror I feel like I'm really doing it, totally hot!  Like I'm ready to go on tour with Britney or Madonna!!  LOL!

Now I'm ready for a big mug of CS Sweet Apple Chamomile tea, it reminds me of a warm apple cinnamon dessert (minus the calories!).

No comments:

Post a Comment