My Progress

October 4, 2010

Inspiration/Motivation: Kelly Osbourne

I am always inspired and motivated by people who have body shapes similar to my own.  Weight loss and maintenance seem much more attainable when it's someone with measurements like mine.



I've always been a fan of Kelly Osbourne (even bought her CD Shut Up back in the day).  She's always had a great sense of style and a bossy attitude that I admire.  I liked her when she was a member of Team Chunk but now seeing her weight transformation has made me even more of a fan.

Today US Weekly has a story about Kelly shooting the cover of Shape magazine.  She's so honest and endearing you can't help but love her, but the line that stuck out most to me was "I just commit to half an hour a day. It doesn’t seem overwhelming and I can handle that,".  That's it, she didn't describe some crazy diet, dangerous injections or expensive supplements.  Just a half hour of exercise EVERYDAY!


It's that the commitment that I need to find in myself.  No excuses, just got to put in the work.  


Thanks for the motivation Kelly, I really needed it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment