My Progress

October 18, 2010

Good Day!

I'm feeling really energized right now.  I had a pretty good day food-wise, then came home and did my workout.  Yay me!

Breakfast:  Soy Chai Latte and a Fuji apple

Lunch:  Two bean burritos

Snack:  Two mini peppermint patties (Yikes!  Halloween candy!)

Dinner:  Roasted red pepper hummus and toasted pita chips

I did the BC book muscle work except for the arms because the book's arm work confuse me.  Instead I did the Malawi arm webisode and Tracy's Goop arm workout.





After the muscle work, I did almost 40 minutes of dancing!!  I felt great, but I really need to invest in a few more sports bras (don't think the twins are getting the proper support).  All that jumping around really started to dig in my shoulders.  I can't wait to download more dance mixes, the music really helps me get through it and it makes it really fun.

Great day...I've got to keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment