My Progress

October 1, 2010

Day Ten: I'm back!!

I think technically this is day eleven but since I took a couple days off I'm counting it as day ten.  I had a very long day, didn't get home until almost 9PM.  I had to do my nighttime unwind ritual which includes mindless TV and a glass of wine (don't judge me!  lol).  So I'm sitting there enjoying tonight's episode of Jersey Shore (again, don't judge me!  I love Vinny and Snooki Waahhh!) and I start to feel heavy and gross.  Can it be??  Is this what it feels like when your body actually wants to workout?  I'm asking because I have NEVER felt like this before.  By now it's 11:30PM...who works out at that hour?  Answer:  I DO!!  I started by learning this combination:


I danced around with that combination for about 15 minutes but then I went back to the combination I learned a few days ago because it was so much fun!  Then I put on my new dance cardio playlist and just danced!  It was such a great feeling and I've found that dancing to songs I like motivates me to keep going even longer.  I had an awesome sweat going and I loved it.  I think this is why I love the TA Method.  I've never enjoyed working out so much and that's what it's all about.  Finding a method (whatever it may be) that you really enjoy and just do it!  All out!!

P.S.  I have yet to experience any of the injuries (shin splints, etc.) that some others have complain about when doing the dance cardio, thank God!!

P.S.S.  Here are a few songs on my new TA Method dance cardio playlist:
Dynamite (Mixin Marc Remix Radio Edit)
In My Head [Rhythm Remix]

No comments:

Post a Comment